This destemming process operates without beater shaft nor rotative cage. It uses an ample swinging motion of the one or two cages to separate the grapes from the stems by inertia.
Thanks to the inertia effect, there are many advantages:
• Preserved integrity of the berries (and thus limited production of juice and vegetal characters)
• Preserved state of the stems (no break, no grinding up),
• Fully separation of the grapes from the stems
• Elimination of shot berries, verjus, dry grapes, unriped grapes which remains on the stems
Delta Oscillys operate within a throughput range of 3t/h to 20t/h*
* depending on grapes varieties, condition and grapes nature
Please find more information here
View the video to see the Oscillys in action!