Acclimatised Oenococcus oeni strain intended for direct inoculation of white, rosé and red wines.
Strain that performs reliably in wide-ranging conditions of pH, alcohol, SO2, temperature and tannic structure, in red, white and rosé wines.
Package Sizes: 2.5hL, 25hL, 250hL
Oenococcus oeni strain for direct inoculation of red wines.
Thanks to the direct process, LACTOENOS® SB3 DIRECT can be inoculated directly into wines without rehydration.
In association with good fermentation management and correct yeast nutrition, LACTOENOS® SB3 DIRECT can be inoculated at the start of alcoholic fermentation (early co-inoculation) to ensure rapid MLF initiation.
Package Sizes: 25hL, 250hL
Lactic acid bacteria activator facilitating the start of the malolactic fermentation (MLF) and accelerating the kinetic.
MALOBOOST® promotes the growth of lactic acid bacteria and allows for a faster MLF.
MALOBOOST® is mainly used:
– In wines lacking in nutrients (thermovinification, absence of lees, very low turbidity…).
– After a sluggish alcoholic fermentation.
– In case of difficult conditions: High ABV, low temperature, low acidity, late or “springtime” MLF…
– Suitable for all types of wine.
– MALOBOOST® is neutral from an organoleptic point of view.
Direct Inoculation MLF Bacteria